The perfect way to use up the excessive amount of zucchini your plant (or sisters) zucchini plant is producing.
Gluten Free Zucchini Oat Muffins
Makes Approx. 12 muffins
- Oat Muffin Mix
- 1 1/4 cup milk or plant based milk
- 1/3 cup cup oil
- 1 mashed banana and/or 1 egg
- 1 heaping cup of zucchini
- 3/4 cups WTFlour dairy free chocolate chips (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line or grease muffin tin.
2. Mash banana (or whisk egg) and mix together with milk and oil.
3. Add WTFlour Oat Muffin Mix. Whisk to combine.
4. Fold in shredded zucchini, and chocolate chips.
5. Bake 25-30 mins or until golden brown and centre bounces back.
Tag us in your creations @wtflourco
Back to Recipes