These decadent brownies are super easy to whip up, and quickly a crowd favourite. Serve with your favourite dairy free vanilla ice cream, or eat right out of the pan, either is acceptable.
This recipe will Make one 9in baking pan, or about 20 mini two bite brownies.
The Best Gluten Free Brownies
- 3/4 cup WTF Gluten Free Flour Blend
- 2/3 cup cocoa
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons WTF Dairy Free Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Sift together all of the dry ingredients leaving out the chocolate chips.
- In a separate bowl mix together wet ingredients.
- Add sifted dry ingredients into wet mixture and stir until combined. Fold in 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- Add brownie batter to lined 9in pan or mini muffin tin. Sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or until middle looks set and edges look slightly crisp. For Mini brownies bake for 20-25 mins. Try not to over bake. Let cool completely before cutting (if you can help it).
Tag us with your creations @wtflourco on Instagram and Facebook. Please leave a comment below if you have tired this recipe! Bake on Friend!
Back to Recipes