This banana bread is so moist, delicious and incredibly easy to whip up, it will quickly become a favourite.
I made this loaf with Sweet Butter olive oil from the Olive Oil Co located in Ontario and ships across Canada. You can also use regular olive oil.
This recipe will Make approx. 12 muffins or one 9in loaf pan.
Banana Bread (V,GF)
- 4-5 ripe mashed bananas
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 3/4 cups (170g) WTFlour gluten free Flour Blend
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup WTFlour dairy free chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup chopped nuts(pecans/walnuts suggested)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
- Mash Bananas and combine with maple syrup and olive oil
- Mix together flour and baking powder, add to banana mixture.
- Fold in chocolate chips, and chopped nuts
- Pour batter into lined 9in loaf pan and bake for 50 mins, for muffins bake for 20-25 mins.
Let cool and dig in!
Tag us with your creations @wtflourco
Back to Recipes