Gluten Free Sugar Cookie Recipe
Meghan from @whippedbymeg has shared her sugar cookie recipe using WTF gluten free flour blend. You are going to want to make these, we promise!
- 1 cup salted butter or vegan butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla
- 2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 3 cups WTF GF Flour blend
- Cream butter and sugar. Add egg, vanilla and baking powder, mix until incorporated.
- Add flour 1 cup at a time, mix on low speed.
- Once all the flour is added mix until a dough forms and pulls away from the sides of the bowl.
- Cut out sugar cookies, place on baking tray, chill for 15-20 minutes, then bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes (depending on thickness of cookie) or until edges are slightly golden Makes approx. 20-24 cookies