The perfect muffin as we welcome spring, fluffy and delicious!
Gluten Free Lemon Blueberry Muffins
Makes Approx. 12 muffins
- ¾ cup sugar
- Zest from one small lemon
- ½ cup oil
- 2 eggs (or 6 Tbsp. of apple sauce*)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup plant-based milk
- 1 ½ cups WTFlour gluten-free flour blend
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 ½ cups frozen blueberries
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
2. Whisk lemon zest and sugar together.
3. Add oil and milk and continue whisking.
4. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. If you are using applesauce instead, go ahead and add it all at once.
5. In a separate bowl, sift the dry ingredients together.
6. Add the dry mix to the wet ingredients and stir as few times as possible to combine.
7. Fold in the blueberries just until mixed; don’t overwork the batter.
8. Oil or line a muffin tin.
9. Add about ¼ cup of batter to each muffin cup.
10. Bake in oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 mins or until golden brown
*Texture may vary when baking without eggs.
Tag us in your creations @wtflourco